Corsicana Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Paternity • Child Support • Child Custody • Property Division
At the Law Offices of Robert E. York, P.C. , we know how much you value your privacy. Our Corsicana, Texas, family law firm handles all client issues with absolute confidentiality and respect. Whatever family law issue you are facing, you can feel comfortable and confident when you contact divorce lawyer Robert E. York.
Family law attorney Robert E. York is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He brings that high level of knowledge and experience to every client in all areas of our family law practice.
- Divorce: As your divorce lawyer, Robert E. York will spend time getting to know you, your needs, and your objectives for life after your divorce. He will guide you through the process and prepare you for all court appearances. Our law firm will also advise you on your rights as to the division of marital property.
- Child custody: For parents, a primary concern is how a divorce will impact the children. If there is a child custody dispute, we will help you prepare for court hearings and consider the issues that will determine custody.
- Child support: Our law firm will explain the factors involved in the Texas child support guidelines. We are also available to represent you in future child support modifications.
- Spousal support and maintenance (“alimony”): Some divorces (especially those involving long-term marriages) may result in spousal maintenance. We will advise you as to your eligibility for maintenance.
- Domestic violence: When a divorce involves domestic violence, you may be entitled to an immediate protective order for your protection and the protection of your children.
- Paternity: We can represent you in matters of paternity, which seek to establish the rights and duties of each parent.
- Prenuptial agreements: A prenuptial agreement can help define property interests in advance in a future marriage. Agreements may be advisable when one party has been married and has children by a prior marriage.
From our offices in Corsicana, Texas, the Law Offices of Robert E. York, P.C. , represents clients in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and surrounding communities such as Corsicana, Ennis, Waxahachie, Athens, Palestine, Fairfield, Hillsboro, Mexia, Groesbeck, Dallas, Rockwall, Denton, Plano, McKinney, and Waco. Contact Corsicana divorce and family law attorney Robert York today to schedule a consultation.