If you need a highly qualified divorce lawyer or probate court trial attorney who will listen to you with compassion, guide you through the divorce process, and help you make decisions that are focused on your future and your children’s futures, contact probate and divorce attorney Robert E. York in Texas.
Probate and divorce lawyer Robert E. York has practiced family law in North-Central Texas since 1994. He also focuses a portion of his practice on will contests and probate disputes. Why do his clients recommend him to family and friends?
- Board certification in family law: Attorney York has been board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists.
- Strict confidentiality: Attorney York and all the staff at our probate and divorce law firm adhere to strict standards of confidentiality.
- Compassion: Divorce, family legal issues, and disputes involving inheritances are always difficult, even though everyone involved may be trying to do the right thing. Lawyer Robert E. York has compassion for what you are going through. Disputes within families can be some of the most acrimonious. He understands the fears and concerns you are facing.
- Accessibility: When you have questions about your divorce case, child custody, financial support, or probate matter, you need a lawyer who is readily accessible – Robert E. York.
- High technology: At our law firm, we keep our computer and communications technology at leading-edge levels, including online legal search capabilities.
- Courtroom capabilities: As a strong courtroom advocate for his clients, lawyer York is as aggressive as he needs to be on your behalf. Whether the issue is a contested will, child custody, or divorce, he is an effective legal advocate.
From our offices in Texas, Law Offices of Robert E. York, P.C. , represents clients in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and surrounding communities such as Ennis, Waxahachie, Athens, Palestine, Fairfield, Hillsboro, Mexia, Groesbeck, Dallas, Rockwall, Denton, Plano, McKinney, and Waco. Contact Texas, divorce lawyer and probate dispute attorney Robert York today to schedule a consultation.