At Law Offices of Robert E. York, P.C. , in Corsicana, Texas, we know that divorce, family law, and probate court issues can be difficult, and we have compassion for what you are going through. You can be assured that your legal matter will be handled with absolute confidentiality by an experienced, responsive family law attorney and estate and probate litigation lawyer.
Divorce lawyer Robert E. York has been board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. That certification assures that our clients receive a high level of experience and legal knowledge in all areas of Texas family law. He also focuses his practice on the complex, emotional, and difficult issues of contested wills and estates.
- Divorce: Our law firm will guide you through the Texas divorce process and deal with community property division issues.
- Child custody: When parents cannot agree on custody and parenting arrangements, we will be your advocate and zealously present your case to the family court.
- Child support: What will the child support obligation be? Our law firm can explain the Texas child support formula or help you with modifications to child support orders and agreements when circumstances change.
- Alimony/spousal maintenance: Is alimony appropriate in your divorce? We will explain the guidelines and help you determine if you are eligible.
- Domestic violence: When a divorce involves domestic violence, you may be entitled to an immediate protective order.
- Paternity: When either parent wants to legally establish paternity, our law firm can help you through the process.
- Prenuptial agreements: Individuals – especially those who have been married before –come to us for premarital agreements in order to protect inheritances, family property, and the interests of their children.
- Will contests and probate disputes: Too often, wills and other estate instruments are unclear, do not meet legal drafting requirements, fail to provide for unforeseen circumstances, were not updated when circumstances substantially changed, or fail to carry out the clear intentions of the deceased. Worse, the circumstances of the will’s drafting may be suspect. If you feel you need to contest a will or another part of an estate, or if you feel an estate is not being administrated fairly, we can represent you in probate court.
From our offices in Corsicana, Texas, Law Offices of Robert E. York, P.C., represents clients in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and surrounding communities such as Corsicana, Ennis, Waxahachie, Athens, Palestine, Fairfield, Hillsboro, Mexia, Groesbeck, Dallas, Rockwall, Denton, Plano, McKinney, and Waco. Contact Corsicana, Texas, family law attorney and probate litigator Robert York today to schedule a consultation.